- Why should I use Hays as my recruitment agency?
- I have problems using your website
- What is the benefit of having an account on your website?
- How can I create an account?
- I created an account, but I don't receive a confirmation email
- I forgot my password, or I want to change my password
- I requested a new password, but I don't receive an email
- What is my username?
- How can I update my details?
- What is a Job Alert?
- I want to adjust my Job Alerts, or remove them
- Where can I find your contact details?
- How do I attach a motivation letter to my application?
- I applied for a job, when can I expect a reaction?
- I want to work abroad
- I want to delete all my details from your website and database
- I want to unsubscribe for marketing related emails
- We provide you with tips and tricks to ensure that the success rate of your application is maximized
- Because of our warm contact with clients, your CV always ends up on top of the pile
- Vacancies that are not advertised online are also brought to your attention
- As an intermediary we ensure that all your wishes (eg employment conditions) are communicated to the client
With a login you can set up personalised job searches (Job Alerts) and receive an email when a suitable vacancy is registered on our website. In addition, you can easily apply and you will have an overview of your current applications and interviews.
You can create a login via the 'Sign In' button at the top right of our website. Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to create a login on a mobile device.
Probably you already sent your CV before and therefor you already have a login on our website. If you are not sure, or you don't remember your password, you can set a new password (via Sign In - Forgot password) which gives you access to your account.
Click Sign In at the top right. Then choose: Forgot password? On a mobile device you will find this option under the hamburger menu > Sign in. After you have filled in your email address you will receive an email from us with which you can create a new password.
In most cases the completed email address is not known to us. Perhaps you have created a login using a different email address? If you don't have another email address, you probably don't have an account on our website yet. Then click Sign In and create an account.
Your username is always the email address you registered with.
Sign in at our website. Under the tab 'My Account' (top right) you can adjust your data. If you don't have an account on our website, but your details are in our candidate database, you can submit your changes by email.
With a Job Alert you will receive new vacancies within your field directly in your mailbox.
If you are signed in you will see all your Job Alerts under 'My Account'. For every Job Alert you have the possibility to adjust or delete it. You can also unsubscribe at the bottom of every job alert that you receive by email.
Next to the vacancy you will find the details of the consultant. You can find office addresses via the 'Contact Hays' button at the bottom of the page, or click here. You can also start a live chat at the bottom right.
You can only send 1 document with your application, so best you can do is write your application letter at the top or bottom of your CV, in one document.
In most cases you can expect a response from us within a week. However, depending on the number of applications, it may take a bit longer. You can always contact the consultant who owns the vacancy, the contact details can be found in the confirmation email that you received after your application.
Hays has many offices spread over 33 countries in the world. In the top navigation of our website you will see 'Hays Worldwide', where you can choose a country. Or click here for an overview.
Please contact us and we will do this for you. We will inform you once this is done.
If you have an account on our website, you can Sign In and change your 'Marketing Preferences' via 'My Account'. If you don't have an account, please contact us and we will send you a link with which you can update your preferences.
- Why should I work with Hays?
- I have problems using your website
- How do I find the right candidate?
- How can I register a vacancy?
- What is outsourced recruitment?
- Can Hays also examine my employees and give me insight into their competencies?
- Do you have tips for employers?
- How can I contact Hays?
- for our knowledge: we know both the labor market and the candidate
- for our network: we have a large range
- for your convenience: we unburden the customer
- for our innovation approach: data driven way of working
- for our expertise: we are more than just a recruitment agency
We believe the right person can transform your organization and we would like to help you find this candidate on a 'no cure no pay' basis. Contact one of our offices, or register your vacancy online without obligation.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) means that you outsource the recruitment of your permanent staff to an external party. Hays knows like no other how important recruitment is for an organization and how essential the relationship with an RPO provider is.
Yes, with a team of psychologists Hays Assessment & Development offers solutions in the field of assessments, mobility process outsourcing (MPO) and Career Transition (outplacement).
We can advise you on searching for talent and motivating your existing workforce. In addition, we regularly write articles that are informative for different branches, publish magazines and conduct research into a wide variety of issues.