Main tasks Function:
Realization of the engineering, planning, construction designs, material/equipment supply and project management for refrigeration projects.
Leading specific standardization, modularization and R&D projects. Engineering
- Calculate/verify/match the (main) components of the system and the preparation of material specifications.
- Monitoring the planning of the own projects and checking the correct flow and project time.
- Calculating all pipe diameters and calculate and select the needed accessories.
- Set up draft P&ID for CAD engineer for non-catalog projects.
- Define layout in cooperation with CAD engineer.
- Define electrical issues in cooperation with electrical/software engineer.
- Clear documentation of project data in file management, technical calculation sheets, applications such as Axapta (procurement system) and calculation programs.
- Prepare handover by checking the calculation and quotation.
- Communicate with customer about planning, layout and order variations taking the financial consequences into consideration.
- Report to team leader the planning of CAD
This organisation is a global specialist in industrial refrigeration, heating and sustainable engineering solutions for a wide array of industries including, food, beverage, dairy and oil & gas. Our proven technologies provide our customers with what they value most — reliability, operating efficiency, sustainability and long equipment life cycles that reduce their total cost of ownership. They provide turnkey cooling and heating installations, custom-engineered systems, compressors & compressor packages, chillers, controls and heat pumps to meet precise temperature requirements.
Your profile / Qualifications job:
- Industrial Refrigeration Contracting operational processes and procedures.
- To use standards, safety regulations, testing requirements, country specific requirements, etc.
- Materials knowledge of Industrial Refrigerations is a plus .
- Use of CAD systems, file management, technical calculation sheets/programs.
- ERP systems (Axapta preferred).
- Effective use of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.).
- Languages – English mandatory, Dutch and German is optional.
- Commercial, social and communication skills.
- Project management skills.
How to apply?
Are you interested in this vacancy as a Mechanical Engineer? Then click on 'Apply' and send an up-to-date CV. If this vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for, but you are looking for a different position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career options. #1045217