Your new role
The purpose of the Sourcing and Procurement department is developing, rolling-out and compliance monitoring of International sourcing & procurement strategies concerning all supply of goods and services from external suppliers to ensure business continuity and growth and to realise cost reductions, by creating most favourable and competitive business conditions which contribute to bottom line results.
In cooperation with Group Functions (i.e. Properties, Planning & Engineering, Operations, Security, Health & Safety) we design, develop and make available Sourcing & Procurement approaches & methodologies and best practice.
In this role you will be responsible for the efficient and effective sourcing of Operational Equipment for an international scope. You will help develop and execute sourcing strategies, further professionalise category management, run RFx processes for complex international projects, setting up and negotiating legal framework agreements, and developing cost improvement initiatives to help drive down P&L costs.
The complete sourcing process should not be new to you. You will be a key figure supporting our stakeholders, delivering value and savings. Therefore, you are an energetic, target driven, flexible team player, capable of taking the lead in a group of experts, and forming strong relationships with key stakeholders in the company. You are able to thoroughly understand ongoing market dynamics upon you can develop and successfully communicate your strategy whilst taking your stakeholders with you on your journey.
What you will be doing:
- Perform category management including strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, contract, performance and risk management;
- Execute sourcing strategies and monitor and analyze trends in and outside the company. As a sourcing professional you will be aware of all developments inside the company but also in the market, and are able to translate that to a strategy for the future. This will include a focus on sustainability and the development of sustainable strategic actions;
- Perform procurement reporting and data analysis to propose and execute cost/service improvement opportunities;
- You will improve supplier performance by driving supplier relationship management tools and implementing supplier score cards;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand their needs and help to support on the development of annual strategies and plans to achieve category goals;
- You will lead the sourcing (RFx) process from start to finish for complex international projects, which includes setting up and negotiating contracts and liaising with legal counterparts to drive a contract to execution;
- Screen supply markets for innovation and inform relevant internal stakeholders;
- Mitigate critical supply situations;
- Support S&P Procurement Excellence projects and initiatives.
What we offer
- Relevant work experience in international Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management of at least 5 years, preferably with an experience in CAPEX/ Equipment or industrial projects;
- An academic work level and strong analytical skills;
- Proven advanced PC skills, spreadsheets, databases and presentation software;
- Contract Management and negotiation skills;
- The ability to work independently, lead and report on a strategic sourcing programme in an international environment;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret spend and cost data, research market trends and manage supporting contract development activities;
- Fluent English language skills (written and verbal). Fluency in another European language is a plus;
- European nationality or Dutch work permit.
- Should be able to work in constructive and effective co-operation with internal local and global stakeholders and external third parties (suppliers). Assertive and knowledgeable to present and convince any audience on a proposed approach;
- And (s)he should have strong communication skills (both oral and in writing), story telling skills, combined with a strong analytical and conceptual acumen.
Yearly performance raise
What you need to do now
Are you interested in this role as Senior Sourcing Specialist? We kindly request you to upload your CV in English. For questions and/or more information, please contact Panos Terzoudis via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 646829521 #1045238