Your new role
The junior HR manager is responsible for managing all HR activities in the country, in order to ensure a high-level quality of service to our internal customers and support the business’ targets in terms of growth. You will be part of the Dutch Management Team.
The HR team: 1 HR Advisor as direct report, close collaboration with local Training Coordinator. 5 central functions in France (HR Director, Talent & Reward Manager, Learning & Development Manager, E-learning program manager, HR Analyst) 10 local HR professionals in other EU countries
The (junior) HR manager Netherlands is in charge of the following:
- Be a partner to the business with compensation & benefits, management & legal issues
- Supervise talent management and learning & development activities
- Guaranty a timely and qualitative payroll process
- Organise and participate in the Works Council meetings along with the Managing Director
- Manage and report employee data by ensuring qualitative and up to date information in all HR related systems/files
- Implement corporate policies, tools & processes and define local policies where needed
- Work with People Office team to build best practices within Arkance and participate in defining the Arkance HR roadmap.
What you'll need to succeed
• Education in Human Resources or related field
• Minimum 5 years of generalist experience in a multi-site company
• Business acumen with a track record working effectively at management level
• Knowledge of Dutch labour law, able to detect and support “HR legal risks”
• Knowledge and understanding of “social relations”, how to manage a Works Council
• Experience with global HRIS, SDWorx or other similar system
• Used to working in a multicultural environment
• Fluent in English and Dutch (oral and written)
Your new company
Arkance Systems Nederland originated from the acquisition of Itannex, Greenock and CAD Accent by Arkance. Itannex focused on the construction sector, Greenock on the manufacturing industry and CAD Accent on the infrastructure sector. By combining their knowledge and strengths, they can help various target groups with their digitisation. They do this with the help of (custom) solutions, software, hardware, courses and services.
What you'll get in return
You will get an independent and challenging role within an organisation within a change. You get the chance to professionalise the HR department. Due to the M&A of recent years, a lot still needs to be done in the field of harmonisation and you will also be in contact with the works council. It's a great environment to work with very talented and ambitious people. You will get a company car as you have to travel to their location in Veenendaal and Oss, a bonus scheme of 15%, pension-plan and holiday allowance,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your English CV, or call Sandra Boerekamp now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1045837