I am currently looking for an Accounting Controller, in this role you are the linking pin between the finance execution centers and the business with the purpose to ensure the numbers are accurate and timely reported – take ownership of the end-result. Regularly review the balance sheet and P&L to ensure that it reflects reality by looking back and looking ahead to manage expectations. Participate in finance related optimization and integration projects. Supporting the business partners with financial reporting related queries – primary contact for the business.
You will drive operational excellence in the execution centers by advising and coaching on process execution. Responsible for identifying process improvement initiatives and aligning with business partners on decision making process. Accountable and responsible for correct periodic corporate reporting. Involved in implementing process, internal control and tax improvement initiatives. Final approval of statutory filings. Managing operational tax related queries from the business partner. Ensure finance master data is accurate and reflects business needs.
You are someone who has strong communication and stakeholder management skills. Influencing skills and the ability to relay a message to different levels in the organization. Good understanding of international conventions and practices, business etiquette and customs is preferred. You are able to look ahead, gain insights and manage expectations. Along with these skills you also possess:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Can-do mentality and always striving for excellence;
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills;
- The ability to quickly learn new systems;
- Ability to work in teams with diverse talent and experience in a fast-paced international environment;
- Be a self starter and work independently.
Ideally you have:
- Master in Finance, Accounting or Controlling. Post-Master Accountancy is preferred (RA, CPA);
- Relevant experience which includes working in a corporate multinational finance organization;
- Experience in working within a shared Service Centre concept;
- Experience in transition and/or transforming financial processes;
- Good system knowledge (SAP is preferred);
- Involved in/managing IT optimization projects are preferred;
- Solid understanding of USGAAP, local GAAP and tax accounting principles applicable to the entities supported.
- Fluent in English, both oral and in writing.
What you’ll get in return
You will be working within an organization that is diverse, inclusive, international and a challenging but rewarding environment. The gross salary is between €50,000 and €60,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Dean Scully for a confidential discussion on your career.