A driven and knowledgeable, learnable, coachable and self-reflective person. A person who is competent and willing to work on a pharmaceutical production line. He/she has preferable experience with principles of GMP, standard work and production environment. He/she has constant focus on work during the day, needs to work in a defined speed to deliver planned routing. He/she likes working in a challenging environment, is a team-player by heart and flexible. Can easily and readily switch between production lines and assigned tasks. Showing ownership and maturity by following procedure and escalating when necessary is standard for him/her. Looking for opportunities and challenges are natural for this person.
Employee is working in ABR manufacturing department in the central flex force, potentially working on all production lines of either fully automated, semi-automated or manual nature. Staff is working in a 2 or 3 shift, 5-day schedule. According to standard work principles team/individuals is/are taking care that defined performance on Safety, Quality, delivery, inventory and performance are executed. Respect and working together in a professional and mature manner is key. Diversity of culture and native makes that a good knowledge (verbal, reading, writing) of English language is necessary. Escalation and reporting out on Tier 1 level he/she needs to do towards the Line Lead of the assigned line in a clear and factual manner.
- 1 – 2 years experienced in manufacturing environment (preferable Pharmacy, GMP/GDP environment)
- Working with Standard Operating Processes
- Working with colleagues from different countries
- Has inside in what Continuous improvement means regarding own role.
- General MBO (level 2)
- MBO level knowledge of English language
- Flexible, can readily adjust to assigned work
- Efficient and accurate
- Clear in communication
- Knowledgeable on production processes
- Learning attitude (wants to learn constantly)
- Good in working with teams and people with various backgrounds and cultures
- Pro-active working attitude
- Willing to work in different shift patterns
- Open for change and challenges
- Running a production line according to operating procedures
- Working together/communicate with other operators and line lead in order to deliver defined goals
- Looking for improvement and efficiency in and around working processes
- Taking care of escalation when necessary
- Taking ownership for all tasks and results
- Taking active part on Shift hand over process in the line
- Taking care, all training has been followed according to deadlines #1045763
Klik hierom het privacybeleid van Hays te lezen, welke gedetailleerde informatie bevat over hoe we uw persoonlijke gegevens gebruiken en beschermen, en uw rechten in verband hiermee.
20 Jul 2023
Spreek met een consultant
Spreek met Jelmer van Doorn, de recruiting expert die deze vacature in behandeling heeft, werkzaam in kantoor Tilburg