Your new role
Provide operational support to the respective business units of Deutsche Bank including, but not limited to Cash, Trade Finance and Lending Services on processes that are complex, variable in nature, accurate, time-depending and demand close contact with key stakeholders. Role summary The Branch Operations Officer – Branch Operations is responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of relevant information, including performing all relevant controls within own area of responsibility. They undertake time critical, complex or regulated tasks and must ensure the timely escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to the line manager and functional leads as appropriate. Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring timely, complete, and accurate processing of the following activities (including performing all relevant controls), related to Cash Operations:
- Payment related entitlements
- Reconciliation of outstanding breaks
- Responsible for supporting the Branch Operations Control & Risk Experts with the following activities:
- Monitoring of Key risk Indicators, Vendor Risk Management and regulatory reporting.
- Performance of operational reconciliations, such as cash & securities accounts and inter-system data.
- Escalations & questions from vendors and stakeholders.
- Coordination of projects such as new regulations & policies, transitions and efficiency initiatives.
- Reporting of Risk & Performance indicators, Financials, to various stakeholders.
- Applies all internal and external policies/guidelines and requirements of the regulators (based on Key Operating Procedures), to established Service Level Agreements, Key Risk Indicators and/or Key Performance Indicators and quality measures.
- Ensures the timely escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate.
- Works effectively within own team, sharing knowledge, providing support to colleagues.
Education, knowledge and working experience
About the organisation
- Secondary vocational education/ Secondary education
- < 5 years of experience
- Fluent in Dutch and preferably Englis
- Accuracy and attention to detail with MS Office experience and skills, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
An international bank is looking for a Branch Operations Analyst. The bank is located in Amsterdam. The bank offers a nice salary. The organisation is looking for someone temporary with the chance of extending the contract.
Solliciteer direct op deze vacature
Heeft u interesse in deze vacature? Klik dan op 'Solliciteren' en stuur een up-to-date cv of bel ons.
Is deze vacature niet precies wat u zoekt, maar u bent wel op zoek naar een andere positie, neem dan contact met ons op voor een vertrouwelijk gesprek over uw carrière mogelijkheden. #1044906