Your new role
As a Dutch speaking Business Admin (New Business Intake employee), you will be responsible for keeping and monitoring accurate records of new business. You check the data for accuracy and completeness, identify problems in a timely manner and report to the Finance manager. In addition, you act as a point of contact for office colleagues and help them when questions come in. Good cooperation with the various stakeholders and with your colleagues within the team is very important here.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
What you need to succeed
- entering client and file notifications and checking the supplied information;
- conflict checks;
- correct application of tariff agreements;
- monitoring Engagement Letters received and General Terms and Conditions sent;
- consultation with partners e/o PAs on declarations to be made and sent (pro forma);
- proactively monitoring work in progress;
About the company
- HBO+ working and thinking level;
- An excellent command of Dutch and English;
- 3 years experience preferably in an admin or finance (credit control/billing) position;
- Pre if you worked for a company with a partnership business structure before;
- Experience working with the software programmes Elite 3E and/or Aderant;
- You are customer-oriented and a real team player;
- You work accurately and have an eye for detail;
- You are organised and stress-resistant;
- You are very accurate;
- You are proactive and like to get to work.
Our client is a leading international law firm in the Netherlands. They offer high-end legal advice in corporate transactions, disputes and regulatory enforcement.
What you will get in return
The base salary is between 2880 and 3600 EUR per month depending on your experience. This is a full-time position, minimum of 32 working hours a week.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Alexandra Atadi now - 0621181861. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Alexandra for a confidential discussion on your career. #1045270