Data Analyst SQL Freelance Utrecht Heerlen Insurance industry
You connect, continuously improve and touch our customers, because you are central when it comes to customer data of excellent quality. As a Technical Information Analyst with a focus on data analysis, you take responsibility for the future of Loyalis and its customers.
You advise, support and supervise work related to the design of the Loyalis Data Warehouse. In your role you connect different processes and you oversee the coherence between the data and you know how to give this practical interpretation through support in setting up a Data Warehouse.
You analyse, structure and model data. Your focus is on realizing datasets for data deliveries and reports.
General job requirements are:
• HBO/HBO+ work and thinking level.
• Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
• Knowledge of SQL is required
• Experience with Lifetime is a plus
• You have data analysis skills and you are result and solution oriented.
• You have knowledge and experience in designing and realizing reports.
• Agile/Scrum experience is a plus
We expect you to:
• Can act as a sparring partner for the business in the field of questions regarding data management data analysis, information provision and reporting.
• You are independent, enterprising and effective in carrying out your work.
• Are listening skills and communicate in a customer-oriented way.
• Are a real team player with a healthy dose of humor.
• Acts as a source of information for less experienced colleagues. #1045014
Klik hierom het privacybeleid van Hays te lezen, welke gedetailleerde informatie bevat over hoe we uw persoonlijke gegevens gebruiken en beschermen, en uw rechten in verband hiermee.
Data & Advanced Analytics
Spreek met een consultant
Spreek met Rosita Akkerman, de recruiting expert die deze vacature in behandeling heeft, werkzaam in kantoor Amsterdam