The company is a Dutch based, independent specialist manufacturer and supplier of spare parts suitable for use with APV, SPX, Gaulin and BOS equipment, high pressure pumps, homogenisers and support services. As a work planner engineer you are ultimately responsible for planning production/assembly capacity and for planning employees in the production process. Collects and records production data, manages and monitors production files and processes. As discussed, position for work planner.
- Coordinate and plans all assembly and production activities
- Involved in the preliminary process and ensure that everything from customer demand, together with engineering, is planned and started to produce/assemble.
- Ensure that the work can begin and that it is delivered on time.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Proper planning, sufficient and skilled staff is available and check that all materials are purchased.
- Responsible for the cost and monitor the budget and check the technical drawings.
- Monitor on the progress of the planning and intervene (in time) where necessary.
- Ensure that articles and built machines will be shipped out on time.
Competent to do the following:
What you need to do now
- Ordering products, goods and services for production/assembly within the margins indicated by Management;
- Independently planning and optimising the production and assembly.
- Can communicate with engineering and record agreements and technical changes in the process.
- Knowledge of ERP system is a plus.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044787