This group of companies specializes in providing exceptional rotary converting solutions to various industries for packaging innovation. They have several subsidiaries that cater to the general folding, liquid packaging, tobacco packaging, and baking markets. One of the subsidiaries focuses on creating custom-made rotary dies for liquid packaging operations. Another subsidiary specializes in rotary molders and rotary cutters for general baking and the rapidly growing pet-food manufacturing market. They are also committed to serving the Asian market with a subsidiary that caters to all rotary tools’ requirements. With a Dutch subsidiary, they offer specialized engraving know-how and craftsmanship to various markets within the high precision engineering industry. Join this dynamic team and be a part of their passion for providing innovative solutions to their clients. They are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated candidate to fill the vacancy of Finance Manager and contribute to their growing success.
Your New Role
The role of Finance Manager is open at the global headquarter in the Rotterdam area. You will play an important part in ongoing changes and in setting up new workflows. This is a broad and international role with financial accounting at its core and a strong business focus.
This role entails:
The Profile You Need to Succeed
- Reporting to stakeholders;
- Preparation of the annual accounts;
- Assisting in the audit process;
- Being the right-hand man or woman of the CFO;
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast and creating a forecasting model;
- Forming the budgets;
- Assisting in several transition and improvement projects;
- Supporting the month-end closing and consolidation;
- Setting up and managing a model for bank reports and covenants;
- Digitizing the finance role;
- Supporting the growth of the company.
We are looking for a Finance Manager that is available for 32 to 40 hours – preferably the latter. We ask for:
- 5+ years of experience in the role of Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Auditor, or similar;
- Experience with audit, accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and annual accounts;
- HBO bachelor’s degree, or higher, in accountancy/finance;
- Full professional proficiency in English;
- Experience with GAAP or IFRS;
- Bookkeeping knowledge;
- A flexible, communicative, and curious attitude.
Potential plusses to your profile would be:
The Offer You Get in Return
- Dutch language proficiency;
- Big-4 experience;
- RA qualification.
This role comes with a competitive package, on which we will elaborate further in our first conversation with you. Furthermore, you will have the freedom to work from home for one day per week. The rest of the week, you will be required to work in the office.
What Should You Do Now?
If you are interested in the position of Finance Manager, click on 'apply now' to send an up-to-date version of your CV. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job doesn't quite suit you, but you’re looking for a new position, please contact Dean for a confidential interview about your career. #1046042