As Global Talent Manager you can make a big impact designing and implementing a Talent Strategy for the function worldwide. This is a unique opportunity to partner with our Business Leaders in driving an exciting global talent agenda for the years ahead.
As Global Talent Manager you will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing the Competency, Learning and Talent Management Strategy for the Division in close partnership with Talent teams in regions and locally, and Talent & Learning Managers across our other functions.
- Partner with VPs, Directors, Sr Managers to understand their talent acquisition & talent development needs and translate into a global talent strategy
- Drive staffing of Director positions world-wide, in collaboration with internal and external partners
- Guide and implement the Global Talent Reviews and Succession Planning, including the global validation of future directors
- Identify gaps and needs in our talent pipeline and build adequate solutions to enhance our global leadership bench
- Partner with Diversity & Inclusion leads on global initiatives
- Provide input to the identification and embedding of talent metrics and analytics, establishing benchmarks and KPIs for success
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 10+ years within international Talent Management (Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, across different functions)
- Creating, deploying, and managing talent development strategies, programs and solutions linked to business growth objectives, in a highly matrix and decentralised environment
- Running strategic projects, such as succession planning, setting up graduate programs, designing career paths or retention programs
- Strong experience in managing senior international stakeholders, excellent relationship management and negotiation skills, political savvy, and influencing skills
- Demonstrated track record in facilitating talent management sessions with senior-level executives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Your new company
At Danone, they believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, they make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people's lives. Some of their brands include Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, Alpro, Volvic or Evian. And as one of the largest Certified B Corporation in the world, they are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through their brands they create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet
What you'll get in return
They offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, hybrid working and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of their products.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Boerekamp now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1045343