Your new role
If you like the challenge of working in a dynamic, international environment with a strong focus on quality improvement and change than our client offers a great opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner with knowledge of the Dutch language (oral and written) and Dutch labour law.
The HR BP will work very closely with the (business) leaders and line managers to build their people capability, plan, and manage talent and develop approaches that achieve shared organisational objectives. You will be the first point of people expertise for your specific business area. You will help build and maintain a high performing organisation where employees have interesting and challenging work, related to the company strategy and culture.
The HR BP will become part of a professional and dedicated team that consists of a HR Director, Senior HR Business Partner, HR Service Delivery/HR analyst and a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
This position is available for 36/40 hours per week and is based in their Amsterdam office. Their office is furnished in such a way that flexible working is facilitated and (social) meetings can take place in a pleasant working environment. And of course, they offer working from home (60/40 split).
- Liaise and guide business leaders to help their teams deliver their people related business goals.
- Enable team managers to become (more) self-sufficient about day-to-day employee matters; coach and strengthen their leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues.
- Key focus on talent review, succession planning and talent development ensuring that we continually strengthen the pipeline of talent.
- Advise and coach your stakeholders on a wide variety of topics such as Employment law, Performance Management, Employee Relations (e.g., disciplinary and absence procedures), employee welfare, and health and well being.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Identifies training needs for (business) teams and individual employees.
- Own and drive company-wide people processes such as performance management, goal setting and compensation.
- Update and develop effective and suitable HR initiatives, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the business, HR trends and employment legislation.
- Maintain an effective level of organisational financial position, culture, and competition.
- Provide proactive HR management during organisation change.
- Managing and implementing plans of (global and local) HR projects e.g., job framework, salary & employee benchmark, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years of experience in applying a broad knowledge of human resource management principles & policies, within a fast changing corporate and international organisation.
- You have experience in working with a global employee system and you have the knowledge and experience to analyse data constructively and accurately.
- Completed BSc or MSc degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology.
Your new company
Ranked among the top four corporate service providers globally, our client is a versatile group of professionals, providing a uniquely broad range of services and solutions through our three business divisions: Corporate & Private Clients, Alternative Investments, and International Expansion. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, they employ over 5,000 professionals across over 45+ jurisdictions throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East, and Pan Asia Pacific.
What you'll get in return
A challenging position in an ambitious organisation where no day is the same. A company with a view to the future which you can grow together with and, above all, put your own stamp on.
They also offer:
• Market conforms remuneration and benefits.
• 8% holiday allowance
• Collective pension scheme, non-contributory, option to voluntary save extra with a maximum of 5,4%.
• Bonus Plan, based on Group performance and individual performance.
Your time off
• Holidays (26 days)
• Flexible holiday (1 days)
• They offer the option to buy extra holidays (with a maximum of 5).
Office or Home office? (Remote and Adaptive Working)
• Mix the days you are spending working at the office and from home (where possible)
In your (Home) Office
• Laptop and Phone
• Receive an allowance when you work from home.
• Get reimbursed for setting your home office.
At your Office
• Free coffee/tea and fruits available
• Office drinks every Thursday.
• Receive an allowance to travel to work.
• Enjoy riding your bike thanks to the bike scheme.
• Participate in our Well-being programme (Open Up)
• Enjoy employee discounts via Benefits at Work
Fancy learning continuously?
• Gain the skills and knowledge you need to be your best, stand out from the crowd, and keep one step ahead by accessing their digital learning platform, available 24/7 so you can learn from anywhere at any time
Need time to study?
• Study / exam leave
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
• Around the world, their staff volunteer time as well as raise funds for groups and organisations in their local communities. Our client supports employees’ charitable efforts by encouraging engagement in CSR initiatives and projects to improve their impact as a company.
Actively support your communities!
• CSR – 1 day paid day
• Participate in a team volunteering activity
Don’t have the time?
• Give money to your preferred community thanks to The Social Handshake (NL)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Boerekamp now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1046120