Your new role
Are you ready to become a Senior Legal Counsel at Yokogawa, award winner for “Best Digital Twin Technology”?
We are looking for you!
Your new role
As Senior Legal Counsel you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Handle customer and/or supplier claims;
- Draft and implement standard terms and conditions;
- Draft and implement standard types of agreements;
- Draft and negotiate cross border contracts throughout the European territory;
- Act as a legal project manager in supra-regional contract negotiations;
- Review and negotiate cross border contracts proposed by business partners;
- Advise all relevant departments regarding application and interpretation of Terms & Conditions;
- Advise customers and/or suppliers on interpretation of contractual conditions;
- Advise management on disputes and resolution scenarios;
- Conduct analysis of new laws and regulations;
- Select and attend appropriate seminars;
- Review legal sources for new laws and regulations;
- Advice management on steps to be taken to reach compliance;
- Draft and implement compliance policies;
- Act as deputy of the European General Counsel.
- Academic level (law degree) with more than 8 years of experience in business and/or a law firm;
- Experience with IT-related legal matters
- Act as independent legal advisor to relevant departments of Yokogawa organisations in the European territory;
- Assess and mitigate risks of Yokogawa organisations in the European territory relating to their business activities;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Independent advisor and sparring partner to Senior Management;
- Proficient in spoken as well as written English; preferably knowledge of another European language.
Your new company
Their aim is to shape a better future for our planet through supporting the energy transition, (bio)technology, artificial intelligence, industrial cyber-security, etc. They are committed to the United Nations’ sustainable development goals by utilising our ability to measure and connect.
Around 18 000 employees work on all five continents with one corporate mission, to “co-innovate tomorrow”.
What you'll get in return
• A resourceful, creative, internationally-oriented work environment;
• Innovative and advanced high-technology products;
• Prominent global customers;
• Independence and considerable personal responsibility;
• A flat organisation with short lines of communication;
• A strategic, long-term business vision;
• A continuous process for learning, development and growth;
• A talented team of professional, highly-motivated colleagues;
• A pleasant, informal atmosphere;
• An excellent remuneration package;
• Working from home possibilities (3 days/week) and flexible working hours;
• Individual team and office incentive;
• (International) Learning & Development program;
• 25 holiday days based on 40 hours per week + 6 extra ADV days + company car
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Boerekamp now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1046155