As Jr. Project Controller you have, together with the rest of the Group Project Office (GPO) Team, a joint responsibility for the full project administration, for all (international) offices. Together with the team you will be in control of the projects, monitor our processes and send out the monthly invoices to our clients. For this process you will check if all information delivered is correct and complete, and you are responsible for an accurate input into our system. In this role you have a lot of contact with all colleagues within the company, so it is useful if you are an easy communicator.
Skills to be successful
- Completed a professional study in the area of finance/accounting
- Some relevant experience is good, but motivation and willingness to learn and result oriented are more important!
- Able to work very accurate in a dynamic working environment
- Strong process-based and analytical skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbally
- Experience with Sap ByDesign is an advantage
We offer in return
You will of course enjoy attractive conditions of employment: a good salary, a nice number of holidays, mobility-budget and a bonus scheme. But there is more to look forward to. We will offer you:
- A good balance between work and free time in combination with a healthy work from home ethics and wellness policy.
- A brand new office which is located next to the Central Station Utrecht and is easily accessible by public transport.
- A unique opportunity to join the Management team and expand our credit risk business.
- Leading and coaching a lively and entrepreneurial team, an organisation that stimulates, motivates and puts its people first.
- Being involved in challenging assignments and responsibility within a varied project and client portfolio with plenty of opportunities for personal development
- The opportunity to advise and work with a variety of well-recognized (global) financial institutions
- And on top of it, enthusiastic and helpful colleagues, good coffee, an annual trip to a (surprise) location in Europe and other social activities.
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Sweden, United States, South Africa, Germany and Japan our 220 consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s. We have a strong ambition to further expand our business.
With the recent investment of our strategic partner, MML Capital, the company aims to expand its capabilities and teams in existing international markets and enter new markets/segments. We are therefore looking for candidates like you to join that growth.
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences sets us apart from the crowd and is the key to our success. That is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster our open, family atmosphere in which freedom, fun and flexibility play an important role. It is also why we aim to make our next project even more exciting and challenging! #1045393