Your new company
Our client is a market dealer in providing corporate accounting services based in Amsterdam. The role is hybrid. The client is looking for a Junior Tax Advisor to join their tax team.
Your new role
In this position you are responsible for ensuring that our client portfolio is provided with the best quality services. You will ensure and safeguard meeting all regulatory, as well as internal, requirements and timelines with a team of tax advisors and tax compliance specialists with an ambition to grow and expand the local and international client base. You act as first point of contact for the accounting team and other stakeholders with regards to tax compliance queries and requests.
What you need to succeed
- Coordinate and managing a portfolio of local and international tax compliance projects;
- Compilation and review of tax filings – (corporate) income tax, VAT, wage tax;
- Acting as first point of contact for Tax Authorities, clients ,tax advisors and other stakeholders;
- Recognizes opportunities for advice and expansion of service delivery including cross selling to other areas of expertise;
- Ensuring files and filing are in line with local applicable guidelines and quality standards;
- Expand and develop the current tax compliance department.
You have 1+ years of experience and education level at least University Fiscal Economy or Law degree. Dutch language is a hard requirement. Ideally you have minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a tax compliance role – mainly corporate income tax – at a large tax advisory firm. Experience in and comfortable with operating in a local and international environment. Analytical and client orientated skills. Quality and result driven mentality with an open mindset for others.
What you get in return
As Junior Tax Advisor you will operate in an exciting and dynamic environment that allows you to grow personally and professionally. Our client offers a competitive salary package, 26 holidays, pension plan, travel allowance, training courses and working from home support. Besides this, you will get to work within a growing organisation with a broad scope of responsibilities.
What you need to do now
Is this the vacancy you have been looking for? Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘apply’ button or send your CV to Ieva.Kuliesaite@hays.com #1045440