Your new role
As a Laboratory Coordinator you will have a range of different responsibilities, which will include, but not limited to;
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for co-ordinating different teams such as microbiology and chemistry to ensure quality assurance.
- Recording, administering and checking materials, samples and analyses carried out are correctly recorded in the information system.
- Preforming work place management to ensure laboratory equipment meets hygiene requirements and standards.
- Checks for compliance with quality protocols to ensure they have been carried out correctly and deviations have been reported in a timely manner.
- Operationally managing a team of QC employees.
- Following strict GMP guidelines , SOPs and documentation.
- Responsible for day to day operational coordination
HBO in Life Sciences with 2+ years’ experience in a pharmaceutical/ biotechnology environment such as QA/QC. R&D. Experience working in a GMP environment would be considered a plus. The ideal candidate would be able to work well in a team and individually. They should also be able to collaborate well with various teams and various projects. Dutch is a strict requirement for this role (written and spoken).
Your new company
Prothya Biosciences, an organisation committed to providing high quality plasma derived products. This is done through complex methods used to isolate proteins from blood plasma to transform them into life-saving medicines. Not only are they committed to patient care, they also develop advanced solutions for client partners. Prothya colleagues go the extra mile to deliver top quality patient care worldwide!
What you'll get in return
Hays Detachering | This is a project that will start with a contract for 12 months through Hays. Extension to stay within the department is anticipated. At this position, you will get a competitive salary and your travel expenses are covered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1046140