Our customer, and your future employer, is an international organization and market leader in the leisure and travel sector. They have a brand-new building in the Rotterdam area and are looking for a Manager FP&A (internal title is Finance Reporting Manager) to set up his/her own (brand new) department. This department will play a key role in the operations across several countries.
Your New Role
As Manager FP&A, you will support the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis with the provision of financial information and high-quality support on many aspects of finance including development of the P&L, 3-year strategic plans, budgetary ownership, performance evaluation, forecasting and driving the business to deliver initiatives. Since the department is completely new, you will be given the freedom to form your own team. The team you will manage will consist out of 2-3 people, amongst which are an Analyst Reporting and an Analyst KPIs and Cashflow.
You will also be responsible for:
The Profile You Need to Succeed
- Leading, consolidating and coordinating reporting through Financial Planning & Analysis;
- Route profitability;
- Competitor analysis;
- Working in coordination with functional and regional teams;
- Risk assessment;
- Opportunity assessment;
- Reporting interdependencies that may impact delivery of strategic objectives;
- Coaching and developing your team;
- Harmonization activities to ensure function led approach;
- Building transparency and insight to support the business;
- Developing standardization, commonality and consistency across team in different countries;
- Making sure that cost development is benchmarked both internally as well as externally;
- Providing robust financial leadership and take full accountability for the Investment Committee;
- Driving a culture of cost efficiency across all business areas within role remit;
- Leading and driving a culture of strong financial controls, compliance, and adherence to regulatory frameworks;
- Leading specific ad hoc project activities.
As the responsibilities already suggest, the role of Manager FP&A (Finance Reporting Manager) is crucial. To succeed in this role, you:
- Have extensive experience in FP&A (or similar);
- Are communicative and socially skilled;
- Have a good financial basis with FP&A, reporting and consolidating activities;
- Are flexible;
- Speak Dutch on a professional level;
- Speak English on a professional level;
- Are able to motivate people;
- Have extensive experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
Furthermore, it is a plus if you:
The Offer You Get in Return
- Have leadership experience;
- Are experienced in an international work environment;
- Have experience with HSM.
In return for your contribution as Manager FP&A (Finance Reporting Manager), you will get a generous offer:
- A competitive salary (to be discussed);
- A system that is in place to buy and sell holidays;
- The opportunity to work abroad for several weeks per year (‘work-cation’);
- Health & Wellbeing plan: fitness, nutrition and inspiring sessions;
- Discount op company services (holidays and travelling);
- Life Long Learning, both online and offline.
The position is fulltime (40 hours), but 36 hours can be discussed. Moreover, if you choose to work for 40 hours per week, you build up 8 extra holidays per year.
What Should You Do Now?
If you are interested in the position of Manager FP&A (internally called Finance Reporting Manager), click on 'apply now' to send an up-to-date version of your CV, or call us directly on +316 15 64 32 04. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call +316 15 64 32 04. If this job doesn't quite suit you, but you’re looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential interview about your career. #1045478