Your new company
Our client is a market dealer in providing corporate accounting services based in Amsterdam. The role is hybrid. The client is looking for an Medior Financial Services Accountant to join their finance team. This is a Dutch speaking role.
Your new role
You will deliver accounting services and advice to Real Estate firms. This sector specific Accounting Team consists of 7 accountants and a manager. You will perform sector specific accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements and disclosures. You will also be ensuring the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting standards and you are producing client customised interim reports, Investor reporting and Waterfall calculations for the clients. Finally, you will provide assistance on complex client transactions (capital calls, distributions, sale & purchase of assets, complex loans, etc) and manage the booking in the accounting system.
What you need to succeed
- Review the Financial Statements
- Review the bookkeeping (accruals, interest calculations, sales entries, movements in investment property, lease incentives, intangibles, service charges reconciliations according to Dutch GAAP but also US GAAP principle)
- Review the distributions and capital contribution requests
- Review the cash flow statements
- Review and prepare the Client specific monthly reporting
- Prepare and coordinate CIT & VAT returns
- Prepare the audit file and assist with statutory audits
- Follow-up and coordinate on client specific accounting requests
- Contact client in order to support relationship manager
- Manage the relationship contact on internal matters
You have 3+ years of experience and education level at least Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance This is a Dutch speaking role. Ideally you are expert level of Dutch GAAP, knowledge of IFRS is preferred. Experience in and comfortable with operating in a local and international environment. You are pro-active, focused on quality, persuasive and you have great advisory skills.
What you get in return
As Medior Financial Services Accountant – Real Estate you will operate in an exciting and dynamic environment that allows you to grow personally and professionally. Our client offers a competitive salary package, 26 holidays, pension plan, travel allowance, training courses and working from home support. Besides this, you will get to work within a growing organisation with a broad scope of responsibilities. The office is Amsterdam which is located in a brand new location in the South East area of Amsterdam.
What you need to do now
Is this the vacancy you have been looking for? Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘apply’ button or send your CV to Ieva.Kuliesaite@hays.com #1045672