Your new role & company
Our client is one of the largest insurance companies in The NL. Pega is the platform that our client has selected to power the digitization of our business processes. This will be fully expanded for the entire company in the upcoming years. You will make a significant contribution to this as a BusDev Engineer. You ensure the Pega platform is as accessible as possible for our clients and Pega developers along with your team members on the Pega Platform Team. You are constantly searching for ways to improve the security, stability, performance, and future-readiness of the Pega platform and Pega apps.
As the product owner, you will be in charge of defining, prioritizing, and carrying out the backlog of the Pega Platform team based on the platform's vision.You work together with other team members and architects to develop the architecture and design, and you are in charge of ensuring that Pega's interfaces with other systems run as smoothly as possible. You work together with the Business Solution teams who create Pega Platform applications for our company. By doing this, you ensure that the Business Solution teams operate uniformly. You will be a part of a skilled, motivated team where excellence, creativity, and collaboration are essential! We provide you with the chance to continue growing professionally within a team that values independence, professionalism, and a fun, relaxed work environment. You have at least 5 years relevant work experience with Pega. You live in the Netherlands or are willing to move to the Netherlands.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of the Pega Platform Cloud environment:
- Pega 8.x
- Knowledge of 1 or more strategic Pega applications (Customer Service, Sales Automation)
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language both verbally and in writing.
What you'll get in return
- You are able to define, translate and promote the vision for the Pega Platform to realize the Athora Netherlands vision
- You can work well independently, but value working and sparring with colleagues
- You can work well with other teams where you coach and guide the teams in their work
- You know no fear of challenging everyone within the organization and bringing them along in the Pega possibilities
- You are able to shape the platform architecture and promote it throughout the organization
- You have knowledge of and experience with Agile working (Scrum and SAFe)
What you need to do now
- A dynamic work environment and great colleagues
- A good balance between work and free time (Hybrid Work)
- Ample opportunity for training and courses (Personal Development)
- Flexible working hours with attention to health and vitality
- A good salary and a 13th month
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1045587