Your new role
We are looking for a Project Manager for one of the biggest, international companies in food industry.
As a project manager you are responsible for the technical projects within the plant from A to Z. These can vary from the construction of a new line in the factory to the pavement to construction-related projects. In this role you are in the middle of the project organization, you interact with different parties or different levels and are able to monitor the overview. The tasks and responsibilities of the project manager include:
• Has final responsibility for various project(s) and/or possibly. program(s);
• Coordinating role towards stakeholders and principals;
• Is part of the 'Technical Projects' team and reports to the Manager 'Technical Projects';
• Coordinates technical investment projects or technical subprojects;
• Manages the technical project and/or technical program (Project management and Program management);
• Coordinates the various project components and is responsible for the phases of design, engineering, cost calculation, outsourcing, supplier control, commissioning, delivery and transfer within the project or program;
• Provides the input of technical knowledge during the engineering and execution phase;
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a project manager who is able to switch effectively with different parties; you are in the middle of the plant. You have knowledge of project management, know how to create support, are approachable as a person, transparent and open. You are also firmly in your shoes, you are result-oriented and structured. In addition, the following job requirements apply to you:
• Completed Technical HBO education;
• At least 2 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager within technical projects;
• Affinity with engineering/electrical engineering, pragmatic, tractor and go-getter;
• Driven, solid discussion partner, strong stakeholder management skills;
• Feeling at home within a complex organizational structure and stress resistant;
• Good leadership skills, communication skills, stress resistant and not afraid to express your own opinion.
Your new company
We are looking for a Project Manager for one of the biggest, international companies in food industry. Within the company we have our own project organisation where around 120 technical (multidisciplinary) projects are carried out every year, ranging in budget from € 45,000 to € 1.5 million. Your challenge? Successfully managing projects and engaging with different stakeholders in a complex and dynamic organization.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1046033
Klik hierom het privacybeleid van Hays te lezen, welke gedetailleerde informatie bevat over hoe we uw persoonlijke gegevens gebruiken en beschermen, en uw rechten in verband hiermee.
Based on experience
Spreek met een consultant
Spreek met Sofia Iliadi, de recruiting expert die deze vacature in behandeling heeft, werkzaam in kantoor Amsterdam