Your New Function
Role Summary: The Product quality specialist is responsible for ensuring quality within the project. This includes works undertaken by IDV internally and the works of our suppliers, subcontractors and/or partners as required for the project. The objective is to comply with Customer requirements, and IDV requirements applicable to the products & services.
- To ensure project quality compliance to contract and requirements
- To ensure interface between Italy and The Netherlands on quality related subjects and coordinate quality related activities internally with IDV’s functions.
- To support the Program Manager and Quality Product Manager for Project Quality management during project execution phase.
Activities / Project execution
- Body Builders / Suppliers management in The Netherlands
- Interface among IDV, Body Builders and Customer on quality matters.
- Body Builder’s Product conformity audit
- Supervision of Body Builders activities (production, change management, product release)
- Supervision of the vehicles acceptance and delivery at Body Builders
- Approval of Product and Service supplied from Body Builders
- Customer’s Audit management in cooperation with IDV’s Program Manager
- Follow up and lead of audit/supervision findings
- Technical Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge / experience
- A strong first experience related to the function
- Office: word/excel/PowerPoint
- Fluency in Dutch, English as preferred (Spoken and written)
- Experience in Automotive Industry.
- Team working oriented
- Problem solving oriented
About the Organisation
A major player in the global transport world, We are an international leader in the development, manufacture, marketing and servicing of a vast range of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles.It also manufactures passenger transport vehicles and special vehicles for defence, civil protection and specific missions like fire-fighting. The vehicles adopt the latest engineering technologies, applied to a comprehensive range of engines running on diesel and alternative fuels. These include natural gas (CNG), bio-fuels, hybrid technologies and electrical engines.
Gross salary between 4000 and 5000 EUR a month
Bonus scheme of 5% of the annual salary
Good tertiary benefits
Apply Directly to this Vacancy
Are you interested in this role as Logistics Assistant? We kindly request you to upload your CV in English. For questions and/or more information, please contact Rudi Nefkens via +31 612099902 #1045347