Preferred start date: April 1st 2023
End date / period: Sept 30th 2023 with option to extend
Language: English, Dutch
Visa provided: No
Department / Project:
The Enterprise Applications (EA) department is responsible for translating business requirements into IT solutions and maintaining & supporting these IT solutions at a functional level. This department supports multiple business domains (like Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing Operations and R&D) with a broad range of applications / applications suites. Mission of the department is to accelerate business value through innovative solutions and focus on operational excellence.
At this moment the EA department is supporting the Company Digital Transformation program. This program is one of Company’s most important strategic change programs, sponsored by the Company MT.
As part of this transformation Company is looking for top-notch experts that help, in cooperation with Business- and IT stakeholders, to shape the future of Company’s way of working.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced SAP S/4HANA Finance Consultant to join our team and support our digital transformation efforts. As an SAP S/4HANA Finance Consultant, you will work closely with our business stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide expertise in SAP S/4HANA Finance to enable business transformation.
- Provide subject matter expertise in SAP S/4HANA Finance and support the digital transformation journey
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify business requirements and translate them into SAP S/4HANA Finance solutions
- Configure and customize SAP S/4HANA Finance modules to meet business needs
- Provide guidance on best practices and recommend process improvements to optimize the use of SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test plans, and training materials
- Conduct training sessions for end-users on SAP S/4HANA Finance modules
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, finance, and business functions, to deliver solutions that meet business objectives
- Provide production support and troubleshooting for SAP S/4HANA Finance modules
- Proven experience in implementing SAP finance solutions in a complex environment
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance, accounting or related field.
- Good understanding of finance and accounting processes and practices
- Ability to think in end to end processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders varying from executive managers to developers
- Define the target IT architecture for R2R
- Dutch and English language Preferred competencies:
- Experience with large digital transformation programs in a global context.
- Experience with SAP S4HANA including Group reporting, SAP Analytics Cloud or other SAP analytics solutions.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Challenge the status quo mindset