Department / Project
The Enterprise Applications (EA) department is responsible for translating business requirements into IT solutions and maintaining & supporting these IT solutions at a functional level. This department supports multiple business domains (like Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing Operations and R&D) with a broad range of applications / applications suites. Mission of the department is to accelerate business value through innovative solutions and focus on operational excellence.
At this moment the EA department is supporting the Digital Transformation program. This program is one of the company’s most important strategic change programs.
As part of this transformation, we are looking for top-notch experts that help, in cooperation with Business- and IT stakeholders, to shape the future of the company’s way of working.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced SAP Security & Authorizations Consultant to join our team and support our digital transformation efforts. As an SAP Security & Authorizations Consultant, you will work closely with our business stakeholders and IT teams to ensure the security and integrity of our SAP systems.
- Provide subject matter expertise in SAP Security & Authorizations and support the digital transformation journey
- Design, develop, and implement SAP Security & Authorizations solutions to meet business needs
- Analyze existing SAP Security & Authorizations configurations and recommend process improvements
- Develop and maintain security roles and authorizations within SAP systems
- Conduct SAP Security & Authorizations audits to ensure compliance with policies and standards
- Provide guidance on best practices for SAP Security & Authorizations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, finance, and business functions, to deliver solutions that meet business objectives
- Provide production support and troubleshooting for SAP Security & Authorizations
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP Security & Authorizations implementation and support
- Strong knowledge of SAP Security & Authorizations, including but not limited to, User Administration, Role Administration, Profile Generator, and Security Audit Logs
- Hands-on experience in SAP Security & Authorizations configuration and customization
- Experience in integrating SAP Security & Authorizations with other SAP modules and third-party systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Experience with GRC Process Controls.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Challenge the status quo mindset