Your new positron
As a Scrum Master you are fully committed to the Agile working of your team(s) and you support one or more multi-disciplinary development teams in their daily activities. You know the different parts of the Scrum Framework (SAFe) through and through, and you facilitate the team(s) to use them in an effective way.
You work closely with all team members to increase the productivity and quality of the team. Based on your expertise and experience, you are able to further develop the Agile mindset of the team. You facilitate the team(s) to continuously see opportunities to improve themselves.
About the organisation
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level, supplemented with at least 3 years of experience in the role of Scrum Master (experience with near shoring is a plus);
- Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) or Professional Scrum Master II or III (PSM) certified is a plus;
- A well-developed Agile mindset and a passion to propagate this. You are good with people and you are aware of the different characters in a team. You know how to mirror them and motivate them to get the best out of themselves for the benefit of the team;
- Knowledge and/or experience with Dual Track Scrum is a plus, as is knowledge and/or experience with Scrum or Scrums, LeSS or SAFe;
- Knowledge and/or experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) is a plus;
- Has experience with metrics to provide insight into team improvement;
- 85% of the applications are developed with SAP, experience with SAP modules is therefore a requirement to qualify for this role.
- Strong communication skills; in Dutch and English. You can constructively discuss and help resolve organisational barriers to enable the team's success.
Achmea is the Netherlands's leading insurance company and for them we are looking for a well-developed, Agile mindset who knows how to self-motivate and motivate your team members.
The work culture is open and informal and the team us set up to support the IT developments of actuarial and financial data chains. The team works in multiple scrum teams and these are part of the Agile Release Train FRC Express.
What we offer
- A 34-hour working. You work 4 days of 8.5 hour shifts
- Extensive training and courses provided
- From 2023, you will receive a €2500 Climate Budget. for example to make your house more sustainable, to buy sustainable goods or to purchase an electric bike
- Hybrid working model
- Pension scheme (personal contribution of 3.25%)
Apply directly for this vacancy
Are you interested in this vacancy? Then click on 'Apply' and send an up-to-date CV or call us.
If this vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for, but you are looking for another position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career options.