Your new company
Our client is a market dealer in providing corporate accounting services based in Amsterdam. The role is hybrid. The client is looking for an Senior Financial Services Accountant to join their finance team. This is a English speaking role having Dutch is a bonus.
Your new role
You will report into the Manager Accounting Services Corporates and support your Junior/Senior Financial Services Accountants in their roles as a true sparring partner for the client. Together with the Business Development team, our Relationship Managers form commercial frontline and function as a linking pin between the client and our service delivery teams to provide end-to-end solutions to international clients. In your day to day activities you will work with experienced Financial Services Accountants, along with dedicated relationship managers and legal colleagues. You will work together with the internal stakeholders to ensure high client satisfaction, solve complex questions and provide a full range of corporate services for your client entities.
What you need to succeed
- Prepare Financial Statements
- Prepare bookkeeping (accruals, interest calculations, sales entries, capital, contributions,intangibles, according to Dutch GAAP but also IFRS principles)
- Review and/or prepare the (dividend) distributions and capital contribution requests
- Review (and preparation) of Client specific monthly/quarterly reporting
- Review and coordinate the CIT & VAT returns
- Prepare the audit file and provide the assistance with statutory audits
- Perform quarterly transaction monitoring and creating transaction profiles
- Prepare CFI reports for Dutch Central Bank
- Maintaining contact with shareholders, clients, banks, accountants and other external and relevant parties
You have 3+ years of experience and education level at least Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance This is a English speaking role having Dutch is a bonus. Ideally you are Expert level of Dutch GAAP, knowledge of IFRS is preferred. Experience in and comfortable with operating in a local and international environment. You are pro-active, team player, focused on quality, persuasive, able to set priorities, work with deadlines and flexible. Interest in the wider international financial world.
What you get in return
As Senior Financial Services Accountant – Commercial you will operate in an exciting and dynamic environment that allows you to grow personally and professionally. Our client offers a competitive salary package, 26 holidays, pension plan, travel allowance, training courses and working from home support. Besides this, you will get to work within a growing organisation with a broad scope of responsibilities. The office is Amsterdam which is located in a brand new location in the South East area of Amsterdam.
What you need to do now
Is this the vacancy you have been looking for? Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘apply’ button or send your CV to Ieva.Kuliesaite@hays.com #1045674