Our client is leading manufacturer in the high-volume production of essential semiconductors, components that are required by every electronic design in the world.
Your new role
As a part of the Front-End technology team, the Device Reliability Engineer is responsible for assuring wafer level reliability in process technology development, transfer and foundry certification projects. The Device Reliability Engineer should have good understanding on device physics and device failure mechanisms in FEOL and BEOL of the process. Primary duties include defining reliability test structures, carrying out reliability stress tests and executing overall reliability qualification plan. Work closely with process team, manufacturing engineering, circuit designer and other groups during technology development, transfer and qualification to optimize processes and maximize reliability robustness.
What you will do
What you'll need to succeed
- Define and drive wafer level reliability strategies and perform reliability evaluation in process technology transfer, development and validation projects.
- Provide technical support like device reliability evaluation and risk assessment for Foundry manufactured products. Assess process/device development & reliability results and provide approval decision.
- Define reliability test structures and execute wafer level reliability tests. Perform data analysis, apply, improve, develop methodologies and models for lifetime projections. Deliver reliability report to internal or external customers.
- Develop new technology certification plans for wafer level reliability, manage the execution of plans to ensure reliability problems are detected prior to product release. Collaborate with wafer foundries to assess, characterize and improve reliability and quality.
- Work with design, foundry interface, package and product engineers to qualify new processes technologies to ensure quality of design performance to meet customer reliability requirements.
What you'll get in return
- PhD / Master degree in Physics, Electronics or Equivalent, 10-15 years of relevant experience in semiconductor reliability/process engineering
- Strong understanding with semiconductor manufacturing processes, familiarity with wafer level reliability failure modes, mechanisms, failure analysis techniques, reliability stress and test methods and reliability models on different failure mechanism.
- Team worker, willing to work in international and multi-disciplinary teams
- Good communication skills, both verbal and in writing, in English
- Self-motivated and able to work in challenging environment
What you need to do now
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Career Ladders are in place to recognize employees’ professional career path in several arenas: Technical Career Ladder, Project Management Ladder and Management Ladder
- Annual / paid leave and pension plan
- Year end payment (double), comprehensive medical and dental scheme, education assistance
- Opportunities for international assignments and good relocation packages
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland Centre of Excellence sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 14426. #2548336