Our client is a leading provider of industrial automation, testing and measurement solutions. They are committed shape a better future for our cyber planet through supporting the energy transition, (bio)technology, artificial intelligence, industrial security, etc.
Your new role as Service & Support Engineer you will:
- Execute modifications and projects inhouse and onsite at customers
- Use your communication and problem-solving skills to make our customers happy
- Experience a divers job where you have a lot of influence on your own planning
As Service & Support Engineer you:
- Quick learner and have a background in engineering
- Have good knowledge about our DCS, Safety & PLC systems or you are willing to learn about these systems.
- You will interact with our clients and give advice to find an optimal solution.
- You cooperate intensively with service coordination and the sales department
What you’ll get in return
- Company Car
- 3 days WFH and flexible work hours
- Individual, team and office incentive -8% holiday pay; 5% annual bonus
- (International) Learning & Development program
- 25 holiday days based on 40 hours per week + 6 ATV days
- Collective Health Insurance
What you’ll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a middle vocational level with a technical background in Automation.
- Flexible attitude and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in Dutch & English;
- Willingness to travel within the Netherlands and occasionally offshore
- In possession of driver’s license B;
- Strong communication skills (technical and commercial);
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Poland Center of Excellence sp.z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 14426. #1174556