Your new role
As Site Construction Manager you will be responsible for supervising Supervising various investment projects during the implementation phase at the MSD-AH site in Boxmeer and De Bilt. In addition, where necessary, providing technical support within investment projects.
Your main responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Independently set up the organization for the implementation of investment projects, taking into account applicable regulations.
- Checking technical documents set up by suppliers and/or engineering. Independently carry out parts of the work preparation for mechanics of the house contractors in projects and guide them in the implementation of the relevant work.
- Independently check for the project engineer whether purchases, deliveries, start-up and/or validation activities are in accordance with Intervet requirements.
- Supervising and instructing all contractors involved in the implementation of a project.
- Checking and assessing all work performed by contractors. This, if necessary, together with the relevant project engineer and/or specialist.
- Organizing (interim) deliveries of work.
- Controlling and monitoring the implementation schedule of projects.
- Monitoring and checking additional and less work within the implementation of projects.
- Checking and processing in document management system of “As-built” documents.
- Checking compliance with all safety regulations as they apply within MSD-AH Boxmeer.
Your new company
- HBO/MBO level technical education (preferably Wtb. with sufficient affinity with construction and electrical engineering).
- Minimum 5 years relevant engineering experience and 5 years experience as Site Construction Manager.
- Widely (cross-knowledge) usable.
MSD is a leading company in global biopharmaceuticals with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, MSD offers state-of-the-art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to inspire their employees as we learn, develop and grow.
The department Animal Health is located at the Boxmeer site. There they develop new medicines specifically for animals. They produce, amongst others, vaccines that prevent bacterial, parasitic and viral infections at both pet as farm animals. MSD is one of the first companies that focuses on biological research for animal health.
What you'll get in return
Hays Detachering | This is a project that will start with a contract for 12 months through Hays. Extension to stay within the department is anticipated. At this position, you will get a competitive salary and your travel expenses are covered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1046159