Your new function
Technical training ensures that the mechanics within the dealer workshops are working effectively and productively. As a Technical Trainer you are the key figure to ensure that all delivered training are of high quality and therefore be of added value for the mechanics in the dealer network. Together with other Trainers you provide training on various topics: (for example: Diesel engine, Natural gas engine, Gearboxes and Electrics) on all our products.
To achieve the above:
- You work closely with the other teams of the Service departments and creates/compiles the required and requested material from the dealers and customers and keeps all existing training information up to date.
- Together with the training coordinator you manage everything related to your technical training (equipment, vehicle preparation and exercises).
- You provide various training courses adapted to the level of experience of the participants and acts as a reference point
Required core competencies:
About the organisation
- Good knowledge of commercial vehicles and their use, as well as the technologies applied to modern vehicles.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, able to manage, educate and motivate a group of adults.
- Be familiar with the function of a dealer technician, such as maintenance and repairs of commercial vehicles in the workshop and at the dealer.
- Able to work on own initiative and in a team
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English, other languages (French) are a plus.
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Word.
- Willing to travel to other training centres and dealers in the Benelux and in the UK abroad.
A major player in the global transport world, We are an international leader in the development, manufacture, marketing and servicing of a vast range of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles.It also manufactures passenger transport vehicles and special vehicles for defence, civil protection and specific missions like fire-fighting. The vehicles adopt the latest engineering technologies, applied to a comprehensive range of engines running on diesel and alternative fuels. These include natural gas (CNG), bio-fuels, hybrid technologies and electrical engines.
Primary- and Seconday Benefits
Gross salary between 4000 and 5000 EUR a month
Bonus scheme of 5% of the annual salary
Good tertiary benefits
Apply directly to this vacancy
Are you interested in this role as a Technical Trainer Automotive? We kindly request you to upload your CV in English. For questions and/or more information, please contact Rudi Nefkens via +31 612099902 #1045787