Your new role
As Test Bench Engineer Turbo you will be testing products of the company on a test bench in conformance with the provided testing protocol.
What are you going to do?
What you'll need to succeed
- building up engines, turbochargers and additional equipment on the test bench;
- building up electrical installation as well as the motor management system for functioning on the test bench whereby at which missing circumstances are simulated, in order to approach the realistic conditions as much as possible;
- programming the test;
- performing tests;
- looking for and fixing failures;
- reporting of the test results as well as the spend hours (whereby the analyses of results is provided by the application engineering)
Your new company
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Automotive sector
- Bachelor degree in Automotive
- Analytical mindset
Our client is an international automotive company, located in Almere, the Netherlands.
What you'll get in return
Our Client offers many rewards. From seeing your concepts help develop actual turbo’s to knowing that the finest car brands are equipped with the product you have worked on.
But there’s more! You can also expect:
What you need to do now
- Pension plan;
- Travel allowance;
- Excellent benefits, including 27 days of leave + 5 collective days off;
- Collective health insurance;
- Training and development opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2537113