I am currently looking for an Account Manager to act in a medior capacity within the Client Accounting team and ensuring that a high quality service is provided to clients. This position is for one of my clients who is an exciting and growing corporate service provider located in Amsterdam.
You are responsible for:
- Prepare annual accounts for Dutch (holding) entities.
- Prepare and coordinate consolidated (IFRS) annual accounts for client group structures.
- Ensure an efficient and high-quality service is provided to all clients, including other departments and offices in accordance with our service standards.
- Liaise with auditors and other professional advisors.
- Maintain directorship and/or proxyholder responsibilities.
- Assist the development and training of junior members of the team.
- Remain abreast of any new developments in legislation and other practices relevant to accounting.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with statutory and other requirements, including WTT, WwFT and transaction monitoring.
- Manage systems and processes used within the accounting function, identifying efficiencies and improvements where appropriate and maintaining procedures accordingly, escalating matters as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with Company standards, policies and procedures.
- Share our vision and values consistently internally and externally.
- Undertake any reasonable ad-hoc tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Produce periodic group reporting for client companies
You are someone who:
- Must hold an industry relevant qualification.
- Substantial relevant working experience with an corporate services provider, audit firm, accounting firm or finance department.
- Proficient IFRS knowledge, Dutch GAAP knowledge and consolidation skills.
- Proficient in English, Dutch is an added benefit but not a requirement.
- Excellent IT skills and an ability to demonstrate skill set across the spectrum of the business systems.
- Possess proficient understanding of any relevant tax legislation and demonstrate an understanding of future tax changes as they arise.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of external regulations and legislation and of the internal policies and procedures including anti-money laundering risk ratings, cash flow monitoring and signing limits.
What you’ll get in return
You will be working for a well established and growing corporate service provider. Working w ithin an organization that is diverse, inclusive, international and a challenging but rewarding environment.. The gross salary starts at €50,000 and will be more based on your experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Dean Scully for a confidential discussion on your career.