Your new company
Our client is a multinational television production and distribution company based in Amsterdam. The role is hybrid (typically 4 days from the office). The client is looking for a Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing finance team.
Your new role
For this role you will need to produce accounts payable invoices, maintain master data, process expenses and credit card statements. You will be reporting directly to Accounts Payable Team Leader and CFO.
What you need to succeed
- You are responsible for the fast and accurate registration and processing of the incoming invoice flow
- You code purchase invoices, take care of the implementation in SAP and produce invoices payable
- Managing master data of suppliers
- Working closely with the AP team and liaison with various departments within the company
- Process expenses and credit card statements
- Any ad hoc tasks that need to be completed
You have 2+ years of AP experience with a minimum of HBO level education. English and Dutch is required for this role. Ideally you have worked with SAP before and proficient in excel. The client is looking for someone with strong communication skills, who can work independently and is process improvement driven. Someone who has great attention to detail and is customer orientated.
What you get in return
As Accounts Payable Specialist you will operate in an exciting and dynamic environment that allows you to grow personally and professionally. Our client offers a competitive salary package, 25 holidays, pension plan, travel allowance, training budget and time off for personal development. Besides this, you will get to work within a growing organisation with a broad scope of responsibilities.
What you need to do now
Is this the vacancy you have been looking for? Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘apply’ button or send your CV to Ieva.Kuliesaite@hays.com #1045167