Your new company
Our client is a global manufacturer . The role is hybrid with the main offices close to Amersfoort .The client is looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their finance team within accounts payable department.
Your new role
For this role you will manage, develop, and optimize the European Accounts Payable department to ensure controlled and efficient Accounts Payable processes in line with legal and internal procedures.
What you need to succeed
- Manage, execute, and monitor AP activities to achieve department and company goals in an effective and efficient way
- Manage and supervise the AP team in the Netherlands, motivate employees and support them in achieving their personal goals
- Manage and maintain accurate and complete financial, employee, and supplier records
- Manage and execute data entry, validation, and processing of AP invoices and employee travel expenses in line with legal and internal requirements
- Oversee and process routine department activities, such as payments, bank statement processing and master data management, to ensure they are completed accurately and on time.
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Initiate and develop continuous improvement in accounts payable procedures
- Work closely together with the general ledger, purchasing and shipping departments
- Continuously develop and execute process improvements
- Manage internal and external audits
- Manage and perform the AP month end closing
You have 1+ years of experience in a similar role with a minimum of bachelor’s degree. English and Dutch language are hard requirements for this role. The candidate has a solid accounting knowledge. Previous working experience with American companies is preferred. The candidate ideally has experience in working in a complex international production organisation, proven experience in understanding and improving administrative organisation and high skills in working with IT applications (Microsoft office, ERP systems preferable JDE).
What you get in return
As an Assistant Manager you will operate in an exciting and dynamic environment that allows you to grow personally and professionally. Our client offers a competitive salary package, 25 holidays, additional holidays (ADV), pension plan, travel allowance and working from home financial support. Besides this, you will get to work within an international organisation with a broad scope of responsibilities.
What you need to do now
Is this the vacancy you have been looking for? Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘apply’ button or send your CV to Ieva.Kuliesaite@hays.com #1044891