Your new role
An animal technician with a great passion for animals and animal care is wanted by the Animal Research Department (ARD). ARD is part of the company’s largest site for the development of veterinary vaccines worldwide. As a result, you will play a significant part in the development of any veterinary vaccination. This team is made up of a passionate group of skilled animal technologists, vets, pathologists, and animal welfare organizations. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Participation in R&D projects.
- The care, handling and housing of laboratory animals.
- Engagement and development of projects to promote animal welfare.
- Working closely with different teams.
- Documentation and data entry.
To be considered as an ideal candidate you should have the following:
Your new company
- MBO or HBO in biology or relevant disciplines
- Art 13f diploma or an art. 6 diploma is essential.
- Previous work experience in the car or handling of animal would be seen as an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A person who is able to show proactivity, innovation and works well in a team.
MSD is a leading company in global biopharmaceuticals with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, MSD offers state-of-the-art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to inspire their employees as we learn, develop and grow.
The department Animal Health is located at the Boxmeer site. There they develop new medicines specifically for animals. They produce, amongst others, vaccines that prevent bacterial, parasitic and viral infections at both pet as farm animals. MSD is one of the first companies that focuses on biological research for animal health.
What you'll get in return
Hays Detachering | This is a project that will start with a contract for 12 months through Hays. Extension to stay within the department is anticipated. At this position, you will get a competitive salary and your travel expenses are covered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1045930