The next client is an international shared service company within the insurance branch.
In this position you are responsible for defining the appropriate IT solution for each required business functionality within the domain. As such you are content driven and have a helicopter view as well as an eye for detail. You provide direction and context to both business and external (development) partners. As a Business analyst you challenges and manage expectations of the business and assess solutions, balancing cost-quality and feasibility. You define the functional design as input for development, including and testing attention main points and/or use cases as input for test analyst / testing team. As a result, the documentation can be used for handover to maintenance.
- Collect and transform customer / business requirements into clear IT designs or general procedures and deliver a solution that meets the clients’ expectations.
- Describe (complex) functional and technical specifications and designs. Flexible and creative in finding better ways to achieve the goals, continuous improvement.
- Analyse business processes, execute and process data analyses to analyse and evaluate requirements and/or findings, report and define (development) solutions.
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure that the IT department can meet and exceed customer requirements in line with architectural guidelines, while striving for standardized solutions.
- Encourage knowledge sharing within the domain, showing exemplary behaviour and energize colleagues to stretch their abilities.
- Deliver testing attention main points and/or use cases as input for test analyst / testing team and maintenance team.
- In the possession Bachelor’s degree (Master degree preferred).
- Experience in a similar position where you have had a strong focus on continuous alignment with the business.
- Broad IT Skills, in particular IT Architecture & Application Design & Delivery.
- Able to understand test approach, challenge test design and test coverage. Participate in testing and analysis of defects.
- Experience working in an agile work environment is a plus.
- Pro-active with the ability to work and make decisions independently.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written) in both Dutch and English are required.
Apply directly to this vacancy
Are you interested in this vacancy? Then click on 'Apply' and send an up-to-date CV or call us. If this vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for, but you are looking for a different position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career options.