As a Compliance Officer, you operate in the heart of and throughout the entire organization. The fulfilment of the role is based on the principle of enabling the organization to manage its risks in a responsible manner.
With a specific interim focus on:
- You are a source of information and coach in the field of Compliance for employees and management.
- You advise proactively and on request on compliance issues in a broad sense, also product-related.
- You monitor compliance with rules and standards; risk, theme or observation based, among other things by defining controls within the control framework and monitoring the effectiveness of the controls.
- You translate developments into clear integrity-related policies and procedures.
- You assess, quantify and report compliance risks of business units within your focus area.
- You advise the management on preventive and remedial measures
- You make an active contribution to the development, implementation and organization of training and awareness programs to anchor compliance in business operations.
- Carrying out planned monitoring activities independently or in collaboration, including preparation, implementation and reporting.
- The (co-)drafting of management control and the (co-)execution of the SIRA.
- Supporting colleagues on the topics of AML/Sanctions, Privacy, PARP
- Developing and giving substantive presentations
- General experience with Compliance risk management and monitoring techniques.
- At least 5 years of work experience in a broad compliance role within a financial institution.
- Good knowledge of relevant laws and regulations and their translation into policy and processes. More in-depth knowledge and experience with Sanctions/Wwft and Privacy legislation and processes is an advantage.
- Knowledge of insurance and investment products and their distribution channels.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, including meeting/negotiating skills, giving presentations, drawing up clear reports, etc.
- Experience with supervisory legislation and external supervisory authorities such as DNB and AFM.
You are a proactive, independent specialist who is analytically strong with a sense of structure. In addition, you are organisationally strong and you can plan well. You know how to deal with the tension between commerce and compliance. You have an eye for the interests of all stakeholders and stimulate a good balance of interests #1044361