Construction Manager | multidisciplinary project | VCA-Vol | food industry | Construction Management |
Your new role
For one of the biggest companies in the world in the food industry, we are looking for a Construction Manager to strengthen the project team.
The implementation phase of a project in which a new brine room is being built starts. The first phase consists of making space in the intended location. A number of installations, tanks and pipes will have to be moved or installed new.
The second phase consists of demolishing the remaining buildings and unnecessary installations. The third phase consists of the construction of a new brine room, technical service, changing rooms and then the new brine installation with all the necessary utilities.
You are responsible for:
The Construction Management within this multidisciplinary implementation project Daily management of the construction site Safety, monitoring of time, costs and quality of the construction project.
Coordination of the various suppliers during the work.
Continuous consultation with the various stakeholders, including Project Manager, contractors and suppliers. Construction meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
- A completed HBO or WO education, in the direction of Mechanical Engineering, Process, Architecture, Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the field of Construction Management, p referably in food industry.
- You have a VCA-VOL diploma
- Safety and safety awareness is number 1 for you. You ensure that your construction projects are carried out in a safe manner. You have managerial and coordinating capabilities;
- Technical knowledge and insight to be able to carry out quality checks (or have them carried out) - No 9-5 mentality . Available Monday-Friday.
- You are communicative, fluent command of the Dutch language
- You are firmly in your shoes and you are used to dealing with contractors and suppliers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1046032
Construction and Property
Based on experience
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Sofia Iliadi, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Amsterdam