Your new role
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and supervising the manufacturing of electrical equipment.
What you'll need to succeed
The senior Electrical engineer must at least:
- Have a HBO / HBO+ education, work and thinking level, preferably HTS electrical engineering and / or HIT and VCA-vol.
- Primarily responsible for the technical designs of E-Systems and installations in a Biological and/or pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP and biosafety regulations.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in (independently and under the direction of a project manager) executing projects in a pharmaceutical or food production environment.
- Being able to independently draw up and supervise quotation requests and to assess quotations.
- Support the internal customers in drawing up user requirement specifications concerning the electrical installation.
- Have basic skills in AutoCad,
- Being able to find their way in, where necessary having knowledge of, the current and relevant regulations and standards.
- Being able to work in a structured manner whereby agreements, decisions and technical substantiation are clearly documented and archived during the project.
- To be able to carry out monodisciplinary projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Being able to manage contractors and/or external engineering agencies.
- To be able to assess additional/less work and to supervise negotiations on this.
Your new company
MSD is a leading company in global biopharmaceuticals with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, MSD offers state-of-the-art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to inspire their employees as we learn, develop and grow.
The department Animal Health is located at the Boxmeer site. There they develop new medicines specifically for animals. They produce, amongst others, vaccines that prevent bacterial, parasitic and viral infections at both pet as farm animals. MSD is one of the first companies that focuses on biological research for animal health.
What you'll get in return
Hays Detachering | This is a project that will start with a contract for 12 months through Hays. Extension to stay within the department is anticipated. At this position, you will get a competitive salary and your travel expenses are covered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1046200
Competitive Salary + Travel Expenses covered
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Sofia Iliadi, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Amsterdam