Join the leading radiopharmaceutical company, and make a difference by contributing to the mission of improving lives through innovative solutions using state-of-the-art facilities and serving over 80,000 patients annually.
As an Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, you will manage the upkeep and upgrades of cyclotrons and laboratory equipment. Your duties include:
- Installing upgrades to cyclotrons and lab equipment (electronics and mechanics)
- Designing and fixing systems components for maintenance equipment (electrical and mechanical)
- Offering technical adjustments and improvements for technical devices (electronic and mechanical)
- Fine-tuning cyclotron operation and fixing issues
- Acting as a radiation protection supervisor on behalf of the EHS manager
- Monitoring key performance indicators for cyclotron performance
- Keeping record of maintenance work in Ultimo.
What you possess:
- A desire to work for a socially responsible company
- MBO 4 electrical engineering degree
- Around 5 years of related work experience
- Familiarity with PLC technology and Ultimo maintenance software
- A focus on procedures and solutions, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.