Your new role
As a field technician for the Defence Vehicles in The Netherlands, you will be responsible for managing all aspects related to the customer and the equipment that has been and will be delivered to them. This includes ensuring regular contact with the customer, assisting and supervising them in the day-to-day management and use of the materials, and managing the definition of vehicles, their documentation, and their repairs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluency in both Dutch and English.
- Knowledge to speak Italian is a plus
- Good mechanical, electrical and electronic knowledge on heavy vehicles.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose vehicle problems
- Capable of time management and can be flexible with working hours
- Basic computer application knowledge is a must
- With good Interpersonal skills
Overall, your main mission will be to monitor and manage all the actions carried out in your defined sector in order to improve the global availability of vehicles, customer satisfaction.