1045549 I Accounting I Finance I Advise I Amsterdam
This vacancy is for one of the biggest banks in the Netherlands. A financial giant based in Amsterdam. The bank gives a lot of opportunities for you as a professional, they stimulate growth vertically and also horizontally. A place where you can be yourself as a professional and individual.
Our client is looking for a new team member with background in Management Accounting who is motivated and capable to create value to the finance organization, by providing pro-active analysis, advice and support on strategic, performance, risk and financial management related issues in combination with strong execution of the front-to-back management accounting process.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Presentations: Prepare presentations (STT, PD, SD, town-hall, etc) in cooperation with the other members of MI Global Team.
• Prepare external stories / press release (Group Finance / Investor relations / Corporate Strategy).
• Be a discussion partner for management and is responsible for the accuracy and factuality of the foundation of business cases/project proposals in figures.
• Being SPOC for Risk function: build connections with colleagues from WB Risk and Group Risk to be up to date with the latest developments, expectations and forecasts.
• Advise on strategy and targets.
• Advise on the set-up and management of relevant MA processes, execution and maintenance procedures or measures.
• Build new templates for reports in Excel, based on retrievals from MASS up to requests from CFO/CEO WB.
• Forecasting: provide analysis, prepare decision slides for MT and ensure that all data is correctly captured in the Finance systems.
• Linking pin with the other WB finance teams (products, sectors, controls and projects). Linking the analysis to external requirements for both actuals and forecast, staying up to date with the external market developments.
• Operational excellence: Focus on continuous improvements and look for efficiencies in our processes.
• Coordinator of one of the quarters in a year (Full package).
What do you need?
• You have a master’s in finance (e.g. Economics or Business Administration)
• In depth knowledge of Finance systems (MASS / Value reporter).
• You have experience in preparing and delivering management reporting with full P&L and BS scope.
• Understanding of the WB products / Clients
• You are a proven business partner
• You have a 5+ years’ experience in banking
• Strong quantitative background and excellent computer skills
What do you get?
A salary tailored to your qualities and experience, with a 13th month and 8% holiday payment. You will also receive a pension scheme and an individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary. With around 24-27 vacation days depending on your contract. This all in an environment where the bank stimulates personal growth and gives you challenging work with endless possibilities. #1045549
Banking & Financial Services
Banking and Insurance
Competitive salary with strong secondary benefits
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Bram Vroegop, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Amsterdam