Your new role
In this position your area of responsibility is to act as a business partner to local managers and leaders. The HR Business Partner will implement various HR programs and policies and will deliver day-to-day support in all HR matters.
You must operate effectively in an ever-changing environment with client groups, acting as a visible enthusiastic member of the HR team in support of the business and people strategies, communicating intensively and coordinating all HR-activities for his area of responsibility.
What you'll need to succeed
- Act as a single point of contact and provide overall HR advice and support to the line management and deliver in a proactive way general HR support to meet business needs;
- Participate to a wide variety of HR projects (Leadership development, Comp&Ben, well-being, employer branding, staffing, ...)
- Advise and assist Management on matters relating to HR processes and best practices (procedures, policies, values and business ethics)
- Advise line managers on training, talent development and succession planning
- Follow local legislation changes and communicate these change and effects internally
- Supervise and improve HR processes in collaboration with the HR Director
- Perform the administrative tasks related to his function and work with HR systems for staffing, training and compensation processes in close cooperation with the corporate HR functions.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant field or equivalent by experience, preferably in Law or Business management.
- You have a proven experience in a senior generalist HR position covering Soft and Hard HR responsibilities,
- You have a very good knowledge of the Dutch social legislation
- You are used to implement and drive a variety of HR processes
- You have very good communications skills and speak Dutch and English fluently
- You are service oriented and can effectively build constructive relationships at every level of an organisation
- You demonstrate coaching skills and have the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- You are autonomous, hands on, with high attention to detail, good with figures
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills you have the ability to handle confidential information appropriately;
- You possess unquestioned ethics you have a strong customer focus orientation
Your new company
Ncardia is an established, globally operating, stem cell-based drug discovery & cell therapy company. At Ncardia, they believe that stem technology will help get better therapies to patients faster. The company is a supportive and trusted partner for therapeutic developers operating within the human induced pluripotent stem cell (hiPSC) drug discovery field, particularly in the cardiovascular and neurology space.
Their internal culture statement promotes Ncardia as an ambitious company expecting from its employees a positive attitude, transparent behaviour, respectful communication, with integrity as the most important value
What you'll get in return
They offer a challenging position (32-40 hours a week) in a dynamic biotech company with room for personal growth and development. They provide a competitive salary package (maximum of EURO 7000,-- based on 40 hours, based on your education and experience) They have a hybrid policy, 25 annual leave days, pension plan and travel allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Boerekamp now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1046192