Start date: June/July
End date 31/12/23 with possibilities to continue on the next phase of the project in 2024
More about the assignment:
As an internal controls expert with experience in large transformation projects, you will help design and deliver part of our non-financial sustainability reporting framework by being a flexible and creative business partner across various business processes beyond the finance area.
In practice, the role includes overseeing the Internal Control Center of Excellence activities under CSRD deployment and reporting to Process & Control Improvement Manager of Risk Response Team on the following:
- Planning: developing and maintaining the work schedule for completion of the KPIs process flows design, risks identification, and control design for every topical area (ESG)
- Communication: communication between different team members and stakeholders, ensuring that everyone is on the same page regarding project goals, timelines, and deliverables.
- Report project risks: Identify potential risks to the project and work deliverables and report to the manager. Support developing strategies to mitigate project risks.
- Review and formalisation of the deliverables: Review the main P&CI CoE deliverables: KPI Process Flows, Risks and Controls design, ensuring consistency with the existing controls framework, methodology and quality.
- Proven 7-10 years of experience in Internal Controls (designing and/or auditing internal controls at an international company and/or Big 4 audit firm)
- Strong interest in internal controls over Sustainability & Responsibility (Environmental Social & Governance areas)
- Ability to prioritize assignments, remain flexible in a changing environment and work independently with little supervision
- Work across different disciplines ranging from HR, logistics, IT to sales.
- Comfortable with international projects and project management
- Experienced in stakeholder management on all levels.
- Strong analytical and communication capabilities.
- High concern for quality, accuracy and details.
- Excellent written and verbal English, able to clearly instruct and present results to (senior) stakeholders and draft high-quality communications (e-mails, memos, and PowerPoint)
The assignment will initially be fulltime at least till end of 2023 but is expected to continue after initial setup in an adjusted way for the next phases (based on 0.5FTE in 2024 and beyond)Hybrid working is possible although at least 50% from our office in Amsterdam.
Rate: €75 - €90 p/h
Are you interested in this assignment?
What you need to do now?
If you're interested in this assignment, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Simona Kuzmanova (+31643449164). #1046211