Your new role
This is a role for one year for 32-40 hours a week in Utrecht. It is a temporary position until 01-03-2024.
- Responsible for Human Resource administration activities, mainly focusing on absence management. Besides that, you will be working on; on- and off-boarding, payroll data entry & mutations, and performance management administration for the Dutch sites.
- Providing accurate, consistent, and timely responses and advice to employees and managers regarding local HR policies, HR life cycle processes, and Workday system questions or issues.
- Supporting workforce administration processes, data input in Workday, Cobra, and other HR systems, and verification of required documentation on the designated HR employee life cycle activities. Amongst others, enrolling new hires (HR systems, payroll, agreements), terminations, transfers, promotions, alterations in salary, and personal data.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will make sure the absence management is up-to-date. You will be supporting managers with sick employees, and processing the employees correctly. Besides that, you have in-depth knowledge about "De Wet van Poortwachter", maturity leave, and other absence reasons.
- While updating personnel files, you will be producing employment contracts, letters, and salary notifications.
- Our client believes in perfect pre-on-boarding and off-boarding, so you have your daily focus on these activities, collaborating with HR specialists, the managers, and the employees. Other responsibilities for the day are providing input for payroll, reporting, handling HR-related issues, or redirecting them to other appropriate HR or payroll resources.
- Maintaining the employment manual and HR Portal with up-to-date information is also important, as well as your contribution to key HR initiatives and projects.
- As a true ‘One Team’, they will never miss their weekly coffee catch-up to chit chat and talk about the weekend and holidays.
An exciting international position lies in store for you. That is, of course, if you have the knowledge and experience to fill the role of Senior HR Operations Specialist. You are someone who works with pleasure and efficiency. This means you can say you have strong administrative skills, an eye for detail can easily prioritise, and can handle many tasks simultaneously. You are a true team player and can easily work with others. More specifically, we ask the following of you:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience with "Wet Poortwachter".
- 3-5 years of professional experience in HR administration.
- Good knowledge of generic HR topics, Dutch labour law, health & safety legislation, knowledge migrant regulations, 30% ruling, and payroll.
- Experience with Workday, Excel & Cobra is preferred
- Fluent language skills both written and verbal, in Dutch and English are required. Additional language skills would be beneficial but not a must.
- Strong integrity, flexibility, agile, and ability to self-manage.
- Good planning, organisational, and communication skills.
- Attentive listener, strong customer service orientation, and embraces changes.
- You are passionate about our purpose and genuinely care about our mission to transform the lives of patients through innovative cancer treatment
- You are a generous collaborator who can work in teams with diverse backgrounds
- You are determined to do and be your best and take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team
- You are not afraid to grapple with the unknown and be innovative
- You have experience working in a fast-growing, dynamic company (or a strong desire to)
- You work hard and are not afraid to have a little fun while you do so
Your new temporary company
Our client is an international biotech company specialising in creation and development of differentiated antibody therapeutics for treatment of cancer.
Your new workplace is a modern attractive office and a wonderful place to be, with everything you need at your disposal. You will have the opportunity to work from home as well as working from the Head Quarters in Utrecht 2-3 days a week. In this role, you work closely with the HR team NL and will report to the Director, Site HR Lead in the Netherlands.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Boerekamp now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1045010