We are looking for an IT Field Services Analyst who is ready for a new challenge and would like to further their career at an international FMCG company. You will be responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd level support, managing local IT assets and planning for refresh cycles. Person in this role will address end-user tickets, provide resolution, create and develop training programs and work with suppliers.
- Delivering full-cycle on-site technical support of IT equipment and leading regular maintenance of the IT stock.
- Daily security compliance verification - GNAC Support, managing airwatch on PI devices, supporting MLA and Adaptive authentications.
- Cooperating with suppliers and external service providers (regarding purchases, technical support and identified issues).
- Managing regional specific Field Service operations (i.e. walk-in, ticket logging, troubleshooting, support, reporting, major incident resolution).
- Supporting installation/dismantling of servers & network equipment (together with appropriate service providers).
- Printing service support – maintenance of the equipment and the consumables.
- Partnering with vendors and Service Owners / IT Ops Leadership regarding management of financial document flow.
- Assisting in local projects and creating end-user training programs.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- At least 7 years experience as an IT Support Analyst.
- Hands-on experience delivering on-site IT support do end users (preferably using ServiceNow or similar tools).
- Extensive knowledge of end user productivity software and hardware (MS Office products, WI-FI, printers, network etc.).
- Previous exposure to working with vendors and suppliers.
- The ability to navigate a fast-changing complex environment.
- Analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.