• 3rd line support & administration of complex, enterprise, ICT systems; client, cloud, azure, ESX, infrastructure, PBX, architecture, VIP support.
• Guide outsourcing vendors in the provision and improvement of services, projects and know-how of the company’s processes and policies.
• Cover gaps to ensure a high quality and responsive service provision to business.
• Performance of support and infrastructure compliance activities and management processes; license management, HITCO2, ISO, IT security checks on outsourced service, ITIL.
• Create and maintain documentation, standards, procedures manual and IT e-leanings.
• Maintain and liaise with suppliers on support & infrastructure systems & services e.g. ServiceNow, HCM IT, Vodafone, KPN, Microsoft, Adobe, etc.
• Support annual visits to HCME liaison offices for IT/Infra support.
• Support implementation of IoT devices, connecting IoT device to the IT Infrastructure and making sure its compliant with the company’s Security Policy.
• Proactively provide solutions and proposals based on current issues and / or business requirements on technical, EOL, business or operational processes in the area of support & infrastructure.
• Provide project management, PMO or project support depending on the size and complexity on support and infrastructure projects.
• Liaise with HCM IT on support and infrastructure policies, IT security, technical reference manuals, improvements.
• Ensure IT security and compliant for support and infrastructure in collaboration with the IT compliance officer and IT suppliers.
What you will need to succeed
• Azure Administrator
• MBO level 4 in IT Administration
• CCNA certifications or similar certificates
• 1-3 years of experience in an IT role
• Experience in independently completing projects
• Experience working in an enterprise environment & with outsourced services
• Proficient in English language, verbal & written, Dutch & other European languages is a plus #1045978
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Evgenia Nikitina, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Amsterdam