Front office Engineer with Microsoft product knowledge and 2-3 year experience in service delivery at a helpdesk.
Able to deal with ad hoc requests, time pressure and a diverse range of people. Work is carried out in the office in noord-holland.
We are looking for someone who can deliver the best possible service within the service boundaries and agreements.
Someone who is able to quickly pick up on what is needed and is willing to take responsibility for their area and workplace.
We expect great interaction not only with our costumers but also the rest of the team as we are committed to working together and growing to be the best we can be.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- configure and handout laptops, mobile devices and meeting room equipment. (75% of the daily work)
- VIP support
- support at locations
- first and second line troubleshooting on workplaces and mobile devices
- (remote) resolving of incidents
- suggest and/or implement service improvements
- answer questions and instruct customers on ways of working
- administration (CMDB/ incident & request tickets)
- receive customers at the desk
- English as a second language (?60% of customers are non-Dutch)
- secure and precise in administration tasks (registration of hardware/managing tickets)
- communicative and open
- analytic mind in order to resolve a diverse range of issues
- driver’s license & car in order to work from different locations
- representative look as we deal with the top 100 managers globally