About the company
The company is a supplier of machines for the corrugated packaging industry. From their office in the Netherlands, machines and spare parts are sold to customers all over Europe, South America, North and South Africa, Middle East and Russia. Machines are built by MHI in Japan as well as by subcontractors in Europe.
In recent years’ sales have been expanding, predominantly with the increased sale of box making (EVOL) machines and also new complete line of corrugated machines. On the other hand, customers also request upgrade modifications, overhaul, periodical intervention and training for new employees.
- To provide mechanical service expertise. You are responsible for supporting our customers in installing MHIE equipment such as corrugator and box making machines. Therefore, it is important to have insight into Mitsubishi machines, practices and processes. You will assemble and adjust the machine according to the technical documents or drawings provided by Mitsubishi. You are the expert and it is your responsibility to make sure that customer expectations are met and exceeded. After each visit you will make a report and submit it to the customer (through Field Service Manager). Also make clear what you’ve experienced on site.
- To be ambassador for Mitsubishi at all times. You have the ability to engender trust and respect, and be appreciated by customers and Mitsubishi staff.
- To communicate well with colleagues, our suppliers and customers. During your work it is important to cooperate with engineers from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Japan and persons from our business partner company for achieving the necessary result.
- To share the technical skill and know-how with colleagues and customer. Provide training to operators and technicians who will operate our machines. It is important to communicate well with colleagues and customers. Coordinating activities with the Field Service Manager.
- Provide service and maintenance to MHIE equipment. You will support customers with their operations, maintenance and troubleshooting on the machine supplied by Mitsubishi. You will have to submit a “call report” after every visit to the customer (through Field Service Manager). You will coordinate these activities with the Field Service Manager. Occasionally you will have to support our customers by email or phone call.
- Be able to write detailed reports on the work carried out, make up parts lists and give advice to the customers on parts replacement needs and parts needed to be kept at site in case of trouble.
- Poly Technic Education (diploma required)
- Basic capability to understand and achieve the assembling and disassembling to work by using the correct tool according to the mechanical drawing described on standard code.
- The candidate must be able to work from mechanical assembly drawings, have knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulic systems.
- International driver license is required