Your new company
Our client is a market dealer in providing corporate accounting services based in Amsterdam. The role is hybrid. The client is looking for an Payroll Administrator to join their finance team. This is a Dutch speaking role.
Your new role
The client is looking for a bright international payroll expert to work together on the payroll for many international clients. The client offers you the chance to step onboard, in the position of Payroll Administrator for a growing client portfolio. As a holistic problem-solver, your knowledge and skills will be utilized to resolve complex payroll and compensation-related issues. This is a 40 hour working week offering hybrid work.
- Execute payroll for all employees of our international clients. Timely, structured and accurate;
- Support Payroll team members with ad-hoc clients request, reporting, Payroll and Tax alignment check;
- Attend to payroll – or specific other international HR specific queries from clients.
- Stay up to date with local payroll regulations;
- Identify the room for improvements in day-to-day activities to increase the quality of processes and/or products;
- Coordinate the Shared Service Center to ensure accurate handling of their administrative tasks and continuously work on the improvement of structures and collaboration.
What you need to succeed
You have basic knowledge on tax, labour and social laws, preferably experienced with Nmbrs (HR and Payroll Software) and minimum 4 years of experiences in supporting a Payroll team. Ideally you hold Vakopleiding Payroll Services degree or proven experience and General payroll knowledge, BSc (HBO) degree in Human Resources/Payroll/Administration. The ability to take ownership of payroll processes and keeping a clear overview of the full client portfolio. A problem-solving mindset, positive attitude and the ability to multitask. Dutch language is a hard requirement.
What you get in return
As a payroll administrator you will operate in an exciting and dynamic environment that allows you to grow personally and professionally. Our client offers a competitive salary package, 26 holidays, pension plan, travel allowance, training courses and working from home support. Besides this, you will get to work within a growing organisation with a broad scope of responsibilities. The office is Amsterdam which is located in a brand new location in the South East area of Amsterdam.
What you need to do now
Is this the vacancy you have been looking for? Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘apply’ button or send your CV to Ieva.Kuliesaite@hays.com #1045675